Most frequent questions and answers
- To provide protection to divers and the dive trade through insured membership
- To support the diver trade with risk management.
- To help the dive community connect through their services, products and jobs
available through DiveAssist membership
- To provide essential resources information and blogs to the dive community.
Our annual insured membership can be bought online here, or through
DiveAssist Member dive centres. Our short term at resort cover
is available exclusively through member centres.
To register as a DiveAssist Dive centre simply complete the registration process here.
Yes, and it is free. To be able to fully enjoy our diving services, you will be asked either to
register as a Public Member or sign into your account.
We require users to register because we want to be sure that our community consists from
real people. If you do not wish to register, you can visit the certain offers on our website as
‚Anonymous’. For fully information you must register.
The Dive Assist website offers advanced advertisement space for qualified dive guides and
dive schools worldwide. You can use our Dive Assist website to list your services, upload
your photos and use the job directory.
Registration of our services is free of charge. There are no set-up fees.
You will need to create a profile page introducing your qualifications and your diving
For your account and profile page to become active for other members to find your services
on the website, you will require a complete profile page.
- log in to your account and on the left side of your Community Profile Page
- click ‚Add profile photo’
- select the photo you wish to upload
- click ‚Save’
You can upload numerous pictures.
Profile picture tips
- choose a clear and presentable picture of yourself
- upload pictures of your dive school, diving tours and courses
- select pictures that represent your destination (i.e. landmarks and touristic
Your description on your profile page should include details of your diving specialty, and
qualifications. It will help members to have a better understanding of who you are, and
what your services will be like.
Instructors can buy Pro Diver Annual Liability cover EUR 4,000,000 LIMIT to protect their liability to third parties when
teaching. Instructors that want to
You can find information here.
You can find contact details for both our head office team and regional support partners
Insured Members should contact our emergency assistance providers here
Insured members should complete a claim form here
You can find our job directory here.
Through the online account. Click on the Downloads to view a current program. To print a
certificate, click on the printer icon.
You can update your information by logging in to your member account. Go to
diver’s zone and log in with your user name (email) or Facebook,
google + your personal password. Go to your Dashboard to update personal
On the my profile screen click settings -> change password -> submit