Pro Diver Membership covers you for instructing, supervising and guiding to all the recreational Certifying Associations training programmes on an annual worldwide* basis.
This level of membership extends to:
- Recreational Snorkelling
- Free Diving, Recreational Diving
- Underwater Scientific projects
- Underwater Film & Media projects
- Any First Aid required as a result of these activities.
Main points of coverage
- This policy protects your civil liability if you are sued by a member of the public, a client or student, or your dive buddy.
- This policy covers your legal liability arising from any bodily injury or damage caused as the result of you providing diving equipment to your clients or students.
- This policy cover extends to your Principals if they are joined in a suit against you as a result of your actions. Principals can be Hotels, Schools, Tour Operators, Local Authorities or any one providing you with clients.
Full coverage details can be found in the DiveAssist.Org policy wording and Insurance Product Information Document (IPID).
*There is no coverage for lawsuits brought against you in the USA, Canada, their territories or possessions and is not available to those domiciled in these territories.
We recommend a limit of Euro 3,75 Million or higher as this is required by various Certifying Associations & Authoritative Bodies.