AUP - Scope and Purpose of this Policy
Whilst Dive Assist believes in and fully encourages, even as a mission statement, the free and open exchange of ideas as a key requirement for improved communication and interaction, there are certain ideas as well as activities which are deemed to be incompatible with this mission.
If you feel that a user has violated this AUP, please contact us at email: email@example.com.
You may use Dive Assist Site and App for lawful purposes only.
Whether as a Dive Assist visitor or member, you may not use either of the above for:
- Child Exploitation: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner or which for instance, in the case of such services or activities, involve the use of child labour.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation, and Threats: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual or group.
- Hateful Content: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that condone or promote violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- Illegal Activities: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that are illegal, criminal, contravene or which facilitate or promote activities that breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that infringe third party intellectual property rights.
- Malicious and Deceptive Practices: You may not use Dive Assist and its related services, nor the Site or the App, to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of Dive Assist, the Site or the App or other infrastructure of Dive Assist or that of others, including Dive Assist`s partners and third-party providers. You may not use the foregoing for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Harmful Programs: You may not use the Dive Assist, the Site or the App to transmit any data, send or upload any material which you knowingly or reasonably suspect to contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any personally identifiable information or confidential information belonging to another individual or entity, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have the prior consent or authorization of the individual or entity concerned.
- Self-Harm: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Dive Assist, the Site or the App to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not offer services or activities, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site and/or App;
- any equipment or network on which the Site and/or App is stored or hosted;
- any software used in the provision of the Dive Assist, Site and/or App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Interactive Services.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Follow us links.
Where We do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Dive Assist, Site and/or App, and We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. Where We do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
You, however, acknowledge and accept that We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service that We may provide. Any use thereof is made voluntarily by you, at your own choice and judgment, without any responsibility or liability being assumed by Dive Assist.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Latvia and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexist marketplace and its related services. Therefore, failure to comply with this AUP constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Service which you have accepted in order to be able to use Dive Assist and its related services, be it as a visitor or member.
- Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including any decision to refrain from taking any action, will be at Our sole discretion.